|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: APJ Pre-Sales Leader
Location: Singapore or Australia
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a world leading cloud platform provider rapidly who are expanding rapidly in APAC. The are seeking an experienced Pre-sales Leader to lead an inspire a team of high performing Solutions Architects reporting directly into the Regional GM.
- Lead & inspire a team with the scope of being responsible for making hires in the near future.
- Engage regularly with Director and C-Suite level customers
- Oversee the adoption and implementation of the company's solutions for customers
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to help customers ensure they are making the most cost-efficient choices
- Analyse customer business objectives and partner with your team to help shape the right solution to meet their needs
- Perform analysis, create decks and support your team in presenting regular reviews to customer leadership
- Be the voice of the customer, champion and advocate for customer requirements with our Product and Engineering teams
- Contribute educational content and blog posts.
- Travel as needed to ensure the success of critical customers
- Leadership through inspiration
- Cloud industry knowledge
- Cloud commerce thought leadership & influence
- Experienced communicating with & guiding senior decision makers
- Skilled at building relationships with customers, co-workers and your direct reports
- A great communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- An engineering degree with an MBA in a related field is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired