|Posted:||19 days ago|
Title: Analytics Manager, Crypto
Location: Singapore, Remote
About the Role
- Established Cryptocurrency organization
- People manager position - leading a team of 8 - 10 analysts
- Managing analytics projects with direct impact to the business
- Lead complex analytics projects or workstreams, designing and building advanced analytics and visualization models
- Work cross functionally with business and technical stakeholders to define and deliver on key metrics, design, and propose recommendations
- Mentor and lead team members
- Use best practice design and visualization techniques to allow users to see and understand their data
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- People management experience, leading teams of 5 or more
- Hands on working experience with technological languages and tools: Python, SQL, Data visualization tools: PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Experience working with large data sets
- Effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders and code-switch between technical and layman speak.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required for this role
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)