- Renowned Global Consultancy
- High performing Analytics leader
- Solve complex problem for the business using data
We are in search for an Analytics Leader who are passionate about solving business problems with their data analytics expertise. You will be leading a team of analysts and consultants to drive problem solving and lead technical discussion and direction.
This role covers regional scope as you get to explore and solve challenging and exciting issues to drive business improvement and positive impact. In addition, you will also in the pivotal position to manage both external and internal stakeholders. This role will be reporting into the Managing Partner of the global consultancy.
This is an excellent platform for an Analytics leader to inspire through passion for their craft, integrity and commitment. You will be driving delivery of analytics services and strategy planning from data perspective, applying knowledge of industry and market trends to drive continuous improvement. You will be translating and communicating strategy into team vision and goals to align the team and set priorities to achieve objectives.
With great interpersonal skills to build relationships with partners and clients, this will enable you to engage the stakeholders effectively and establish your reputation and network.
- For Director level: Minimum of ten years of experience in analytics consulting or related position
- For Associate Director level: Minimum of eight years of experience in analytics consulting or related position
- At least five (5) years in leadership and managerial position
- Experience in consulting and providing advisory to senior stakeholders
- Up to date with the latest trends and able to deep dive into analytics problems
- Experience in managing a diverse and multicultural team
- Good to have financial industry and market knowledge
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239