Join a growing AI and Machine Learning team and work on cutting edge technology including Microsoft cloud stacks, open-source coding languages and Big Data tools.
Come work on a Data Product, focusing on regulations and compliance that will analyze networks with graph theory and natural language processing. Be able to work with advanced algorithms and develop complex software code to make these products run smoothly at scale.
- Engineer software code and operationalize machine learning algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, time-series forecasting, recommender system, text analytics and maybe deep learning) to make a fully operational data product
- Use Big Data systems to build data pipelines that operationalize end-to-end solutions
- Program on machine learning platforms with Python, R and/or Azure ML
- Work with a team of top engineers who are executing high technical standards
- Communicate with the team and various stakeholders requirements to understand the needs related to the product
- Continue on a path of growth, with the intent to become a leader in the organization
- Work top leaders and researchers in Machine Learning and Engineering, getting continuous development courses to improve on your own development.
- Holding a Bachelors in Analytics, Computer Science or related fields
- Have working experience in technical roles, software engineering, data science or engineering. Preferably productionizing machine learning code and working in product
- Keen interest in Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL etc.
- Proficient in Python, R, SQL
- At least one project working on Natural Language Processing techniques, preferably work experience with rich language modeling, information extraction, text classification, time-series modeling and other related NLP applications
- Experience using ML frameworks: tensorflow, pytorch, kaffe
- Exposure to building data pipelines
- Exposure to Cloud technologies on AWS or Azure
- Prior work with DevOps (Kubernetes, github) is a great to have
- Experience with Deep Learning is a plus
- Must be Singaporean or PR due to nature of data
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517