We need an engineer who is motivated by advanced analytics and artificial intelligence products. You’d be working with an extremely strong team of research engineers who are
specialized in their area, but will need your help in extracting the right types of data. You’d see the impact of working on real world products that impact at a large scale.
This product is an exciting Financial product that is currently being backed by some of the biggest brands in Asia and the US. Their products combine the best parts of data science,
machine learning and big data to create industry leading technology within the financial domain.
- Be able to maintain data platforms and pipelines through ETL and AI modeling
- Integrate internal systems and services for the team
- Work very closely with data scientists and engineers to make sure that all business requirements are met.
- Write up high-level code and get great exposure to the area of advanced analytics.
- Have strong communication skills to be able to work well in a team and make sure requirements are met.
- Minimally holding a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science field
- Holding at least 3 years of experience as an Engineer, either as Data Engineer or strong Software Engineer with exposure to data-related products
- Have strong hands-on coding experience in Python, Java and Scala
- Be familiar with tools such as MySQL, MongoDB and Redis
- Prior experience in Big data tools such as Hadoop / Spark is a great bonus
- DevOps experience in Docker is also highly preferable
- Be a strong team player and good communicator
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517