|Salary:||Up to S$130000.00 per annum|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Title: IT Services Account Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a leading Professional Services Provider in IT who are targeting large enterprises who are looking to enhance their operation through program and project management, portfolio optimisation, project review and recovery and change management.
This will be an Account Management Role positioned to develop, leverage and drive their current services by ensuring the business is identifying and converting high value services engagements from existing national portfolios as well as opening new name clients.
- Maintaining strong positive relationships with customers sales and delivery teams.
- Leading their delivery team.
- Providing technical and people leadership with an emphasis on problem solving and supporting staff on site.
- Prospecting and generating new business opportunities for the company
- 3+ years in IT Service sales.
- Technical Knowledge in IT
- Commercial mindset along with inside knowledge of Brisbane market
- Passion for building and nurturing professional relationships with customers
- Experience with high volume level of work.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)