|Posted:||15 days ago|
Title: Account Executive
Location: Melbourne or Sydney
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a rapidly expanding company who are a global leader in Cybersecurity. They are looking for a driven individual who is self-motivated and goal-orientated to help widen their footprint in the APAC region.
This will be an Account Executive role positioned to provide significant commission earning potential as well as fast paced career progression and professional development.
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 75% grade or equivalent, from a top university in country of study.
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing.
- Business development experience in sales.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)