Location: Melbourne or Perth
This opportunity is an opening for a fast-growing cybersecurity company. It is an enterprise sales role with an attractive commission structure. This opportunity can provide you with high career development and an exciting chance to work with people from different industries.
As an Entry Level Account Executive, your responsibilities are:
- Hunt for new clients and generate new business opportunities.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Develop strong relationships with partners in your territory and constantly engage in business development.
- Provide clients with an understanding of the software through meetings, presentations and demonstrations of the product.
- Work closely with the inside sales team to help develop sales strategies in order to show product value and close deals.
Successful applicants will go through a specialised training program to develop the necessary knowledge and skills in the area of sales and cybersecurity industry.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Michael Weoseke at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line:+65 8338 3749
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R21100007