|Specialisation: Energy Transition & Sustainable Infrastructure|
|Company Position: CFO Advisor|
|Email Address: email@example.com|
CIMA qualified accountant, I have over 15 years’ experience, 10 years of which is gained within APAC with multinational recruitment companies.
I have successfully seen through a Private Equity Buy-out and worked on IPO offerings.
Having a strong background in payroll, credit control, debt management, full statutory and tax compliance, I am consulting with NextWave as a CFO Advisor supporting their corporate finance and accounting functions.
Areas of Specialisation
• Strategic advisory to the NextWave global business and development of the centralised Global Finance and Operations function
• Management of all global payroll, credit control, finance and invoicing functions, full statutory and tax compliance across Asia
• Overall Management of in-country partners/finance and operations teams
• Partnering to ensure best practices for global contract solutions – bids & tenders, large project setups, and special cases
• Company incorporations and the fully compliant establishment and operation of NextWave entities in new countries
• Risk Management, credit, and debt management
• International tax planning and development of an efficient global tax strategy.
• Management and Financial Reporting oversight across the business – P&L, budgeting, and forecasting to meet the highest possible standards for financial reporting and strategic business planning.
NextWave is well-positioned for rapid global expansion, with new office openings and the provision of contract solutions to international clients. In this context, a strong back office including the finance and operations function; is critical to the long term sustainable growth of the business. Given my background and track record, I am enthusiastic to be advising NextWave Partners on their strategic international growth.