|Specialisation: Energy & Infrastructure Recruitment, Renewable Energy, Offshore Wind, CleanTech, Climate & Environment, Power & Utilities, Oil & Gas|
|Company Position: Senior Consultant - Energy & Infrastructure|
|Email Address: email@example.com|
|Phone Number: +65 6340 1918|
I started my recruitment career back in 2014, working within Real Estate in London. I moved into the Energy Sector in 2016 and haven't looked back since. I’ve worked with a variety of clients within the Energy industry over the last few years, ranging from Utility Suppliers through to Management Consultancies, Developers, Asset Managers & Technology Companies.
Area of Specialisation
Helping Global Infrastructure Funds and Renewable Energy Developers establish entities, invest and build successful teams and projects across the APAC region.
As projects move from Investment towards execution, we then partner with all key stakeholders to ensure the best technical and commercial resources are provided to ensure bankable projects are delivered on time, safely and within budget. This includes working with Engineering Service Providers and Technology Manufacturers.
I focus on helping Infrastructure Funds & Renewable Energy Developers grow their teams and businesses across the APAC region.
Key Achievements Include:
- Helped 3 Infrastructure Funds enter South East Asia, this was from concept, through to them having offices on the ground in the region and a number of employees, one of these funds has recently reached FC on their first project in the region.
- Advised an American fund entering Australia, introduced them to their first hire
- Worked with a European Solar Developer entering Australia, hiring them their first employee and helping to build out their team which now stands at over 15 employees
- Worked with an Asian IPP entering Australia, from their first hire on the ground through to the business now having over 20 people in the team
- Advised an American fund entering South East Asia, introducing them to their first deal & subsequent hire in the region