Who we are:
NextWave Partners is an Executive Search Consultancy within the Clean Energy and Technology sectors.
We are motivated by a desire to drive these industries forward; with a vision to influence markets rather than simply to service them.
Our organisation has a clear strategic plan to become one of the fastest-growing executive search companies in Asia through training, developing and empowering entry-level graduates to become the very best market-leading consultants in their field.
This Associate Recruitment Consultant opportunity will be part of the NextWave Graduate Academy (2021 intake).
As a leading executive search consultancy, we place the utmost importance on investing time and energy towards the growth of our team with graduates playing a key role in our journey as we aim to develop our “NextWave” of leaders.
The NextWave Partners Graduate Academy is a 12-month program that is designed to prepare you for a future leadership role in our business. With a mix of classroom and on-the-job training, our academy teaches our graduates both the theoretical and practical skills for a successful career in recruitment.
We are an inclusive and collaborative team that is driven to make its mark in the industry and strongly believe that we have created the perfect environment for hardworking individuals, regardless of seniority or age, to flourish.
Associate Recruitment Consultant’s Role:
- Grow the NextWave Company brand and establish your own; as a market-leading advisor in your specialist area
- Network with the world’s top Clean Energy & Technology professionals
- Build and maintain a portfolio of revenue-generating client accounts and further identify opportunities to develop them internationally
- Receive training and mentoring from Leading Consultants with years of experience in their field and grow an enviable client base
- Opportunity for international travel to developing deeper relationships with clients and candidates through face-to-face meetings
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process; from candidate sourcing and selection to business development to finalising a placement, and client aftercare.
What we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial mindset to build your own brand and make your mark in a specialised field
- Motivated to achieve above and beyond the competition in results and earnings
- Confident, humble, resilient and an ability to think outside the box
- Nimble with the ability to spot opportunities and move quickly to capitalise on them
- No recruitment experience required
- A passion for and interest in business and people
- “Work hard, play hard” attitude
Application & Assessment Process
Apply with us
Submit your CV through our job post and we will invite you to submit a short video. We will review your application and see if you are a good fit for the role.
Reaching out to you
Our team will get in touch with you for an initial call to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have about the role, and prepare you for the next steps.
Attend an assessment day
We will get in touch with you to arrange an assessment for us to get to know you and present this opportunity in more detail.
Stand a chance to receive an employment offer with us on the day of your interview. Our onboarding team will be in touch with our new hires to ensure our graduates are well equipped for their first day !