|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
WTG Commissioning Inspector
The company is one of the biggest European Developers of Offshore Wind Projects in Taiwan and globally, they are looking to develop more offshore projects in APAC region starting from Taiwan.
This company is looking to hire a WTG Inspector but would also consider more senior candidates.
- Supervise the commissioning activities and quality of WTG components
- Ensure the project is in compliance with local HSE regulations
- Make sure commissioning progress is reported in daily progress reports
- Detect and report outstanding works and quality issues
- Carry out the tests and document commissioning work according to rules, procedures and templates
- At least 1 year of practical experience executing the WTG commissioning scope
- More than 3 years of work experience within offshore wind is a plus
- Available from Early 2022 (Please specify the earliest start date when applying)
Given the client is the market leader globally, they are looking to find the right candidate with a competitive salary package in Taiwan!
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Renewables Consultant (APAC) - Infrastructure, Energy & Clean Technology
Job has Expired