My client is a leading investment management firm focusing on renewable energy and infrastructure investments.
- Responsible for origination and structuring of investment deals across APAC.
- Lead and structure transactions including feasibility studies, due diligence, finance and legal documentation etc. through execution
- Conduct and review financial models/financial analysis to evaluate investment opportunities and support acquisition.
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Keep abreast of market trends for potential investments within the region and support in formation of acquisition strategies
- At least 12 years of deal sourcing/origination experience in energy, infrastructure projects within the region
- Prior working experience in a PE firm or investment bank preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English language is required (both spoken and written), other additional Asian languages a plus.
- Overseas travelling will be required (when the situation permits)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153