We are working with an exciting Unicorn Tech company that is looking to enter the Singapore and international markets.
With a great local presence in their current region, they are currently expanding their reach and needing a professional leader to come and be a thought leader on design, operations, and technical infrastructure needs.
If you’re someone who is ready to step up and can take on more responsibility in an exciting fast-paced and challenging environment – this is the perfect role for yourself.
- Be a technical leader, able to design and architect the infrastructure of multiple products and ecosystems. Help enable businesses to move into digitalization that are commonly used to offline methods
- Work across IT areas including security, governance and architecture design
- Strategize and be able to execute complex infrastructure design for large scale enterprise
- Strong leader who can integrate Cloud infrastructures and help digitalize across remote locations
- Strong expert in DevOps and site reliability concepts – understanding how to piece infrastructure together
- Someone familiar and able to speak with various stakeholders, from senior management to technical engineers across data, devops and software teams
- Being able to integrate and understand data systems to help design these
- Holding 15+ years of experience in technical roles, with experience leading initiatives in operations and engineering
- Have a proven track record in leadership and good references for your strategic input and leadership initiatives
- Expert in cloud / on-prem systems and digital infrastructure design and architecture with at least 2-3 years of experience running transformation
- Deep understanding of complex DevOps and reliability concepts having worked on transforming an organization in the past
- Prior experience with data and software engineering work
- Strong communicator to senior management and track record of being able to build strategic partnership with service providers and technical vendors
- Demonstrated ability to be a thought leader for a large business and implement regional change
- Credible work previously in Data and Analytics, Operations and Tech areas
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517