- Established Tech company
- Solving OR and Machine Learning problems
- Working with a capable and top notch technology team
Get involved in solving complex operation problems with intelligent solutions.
You will be able to tap into massive wealth of data at a regional level to analyse and optimise the solutions.
Be a part of the capabilities to build next generation warehouse intelligence solution.
You will be involved in the implementation of automation, incorporating machine learning and data best practices to drive efficiency, productivity and profitability for the operations.
You will enjoy the autonomy to see through end to end of the data science solutions, from data extraction to modelling, testing to implementation. If you are passionate about solving optimisation problems, keeping up to date with emerging technologies and keen interest to apply new methodologies, you will enjoy the work here!
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in data science or operation research
- Master’s or PhD degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Proficient in using Python, SQL. Good to be familiar with Java.
- Must have experience with operation research algorithm and libraries (Gurobi, Coin-OR)
- Good experience with ML algorithm and libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet)
- Hands-on experience in data management, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Bonus to be in transport, supply-chain industry, with experience in building models and data science solutions for transport and supply chain industry
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact KarMun Cheah at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9042
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877984