We are looking for someone who is excited about building a product, seeing something go live and jump into action. Someone who loves testing web based products and seeing a great business impact at a global scale for the work that they create. You’d be working on a next-generation of products for a large MNC, with a Data and Digitalization initiative backed by the internal CDO.
You’d be required to learn new things and work at a fast-paced, helping to maintain and accomplish a wide range of activities as of you. You’d be focused on testing and creating
automation scripts for this product team’s next-generation pricing products run on Cloud infrastructure.
- Be able to own all aspects of your own code and scripts within the areas of architecture, documentation and deployment.
- Influence others to follow the automation scripts that you build to test various products.
- Work with a team of specialists, owning your area of Test Automation, while consulting others to follow your frameworks.
- Build up testing frameworks for the product throughout the designing phase.
- Run these tests across various systems, developing CI/CD pipelines on Cloud infrastructures
- Work closely with Product Managers to make sure these new features are implemented into the product when tests go well
- Take ownership of an agile practice within a product development environment
- Minimally holding Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Holding at least 5 years of work experience in Test Automation, preferably in testing modern web applications
- Have experience designing and developing automation scripts on sources such as Nightwatch, Chai, Mocha and Sinon
- Prior experience designing and carrying out whole end-to-end test cycle independently
- Previously implemented test plans for CI/CD pipelines
- Strong shell scripting in bash experience
- Experience with GUI automation tools (e.g. Selenium) is a bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517