Our client is a global leader in Telematics and Fleet Management solutions with offices in 24 countries globally. The TPM will directly report into the CIO and should have experience coming into a dynamic environment to drive that change for success, defining the best practices, innovate on processes and evangelise across the organisation. In addition to the Software Development team, their Strategy function is also establishing the Data Team which this Program Manager will help facilitate and support.
You would be:
- Developing, initiating and driving processes in the organization to achieve the project targets including release and reporting processes, change, risk and requirement management.
- Providing expert technical leadership in coordinating, facilitation, motivating, and directing efforts of cross functional program and concept development teams including individuals from Business Stakeholders, Engineering, Quality, IT and Customer Support.
- Gaining support for and developing the process, product and program controls and ensureing all stakeholders involved understand the demands efficiently.
- Creating a detailed process roll-out plan based on internal and customer defined milestones and utilize program management tools to track progress to the plan.
- Working with internal and external resources to maintain customer requirements, milestones and timing and aligns with company processes.
- Participating in continuous improvement efforts, researches, recommends, and initiates implementation of enhancements to products, processes and programs.
- Championing the agile methodologies throughout the development process.
You would need:
- Experience between of 6-10 years of project management and software development
- Scrum Master Certification is a plus
- Deep understanding of Agile software development practices
- Strong organizational, project management, and leadership skills to prioritize, coordinate activities, manage conflicting needs, and deal with many issues at one time.
- Strong ability to collaborate with senior leadership to define business process issues, analyze operational effectiveness, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results.
- The right incumbent should be able to thrive and succeed in a changing environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
Kindly reach at email@example.com for a confidential chat along with your latest CV.
**This position is ONLY open to candidates currently based in Singapore. Thank you.**