The role is responsible for ensuring that the operational solar and wind facilities of the Client, are in technical compliance with grid/distribution regulations.
- Assure all operations are performed in accordance to procedures;
- Perform periodic audits to verify correct and consistent operations;
- Coordinates with local utilities and other agencies involved in technical compliances;
- Determine, maintain Quality Operations CIP/department goals in alignment with Business Unit goals;
- Track recurring issues and escalate as needed to achieve root cause corrective action;
- Interface on a daily basis with Plant Managers to provide status of open issues and drive those items to closure;
- Facilitate interdepartmental resource allocation;
- Develop, trend, and improve appropriate metrics;
- Spearheads the troubleshooting and root cause analysis and makes recommendations regarding improvements to existing SOPs and development of new SOPs;
- Serve as point of contact responsible for coordinating O&M requirements associated with addressing safety incidents;
- Identifies opportunities to improve timeliness, accuracy of O&M metrics and reporting; and
- Any other duties as assigned
- Education: Electrical Engineer
- Work Experience: Solar or Windfarm Operations &/or Maintenance background
- Professional License/Certifications: Licensed Engineer
- Technical / Professional Skills:
- Must exhibit the ability to understand all elements of wind and solar project generation and causes for variances.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Non-Technical / Soft Skills
- Communication & Presentation skills Analytical
- Ability to follow direction from senior colleagues and take on new and different tasks with support and guidance.
- Demonstrate a positive approach and keep up to date with developments in relevant areas.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877723