|Posted:||24 days ago|
Title: Supply Chain Manager - Offshore Wind
Location: Seoul, Korea
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is working with a leading renewable energy developer who are developing several offshore renewable projects in Korea. As a result of these projects progressing, they are looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager to develop and manage the supplier relationships in the country.
- Leading the supplier market screenings and development within each category
- Leading the management of the daily relationship with the local network of suppliers and key industry stakeholders
- Providing the supply chain strategy and planning for upcoming offshore wind projects
- Driving the company's local content agenda, which is key for presenting competitive bids for upcoming projects
- Creating awareness of the company in new markets through the local supply chain.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Have prior industry-relevant supply chain experience from either the buyer or seller side
- Due to the location of the role, prior experience in Korea is key
- Due to the interface management responsibilities in the role, fluency in both Korean and English is essential