My client is an active developer in the Offshore Wind sector in Asia. They are looking to hire an experienced Structural Engineer to work on the planning and construction of several Offshore Wind projects they have in Taiwan.
- Managing the fan base design, manufacturing, construction, and installation on the projects
- Assisting with the planning, feasibility studies, environmental impact assessments, and establishment of permits for Offshore Wind projects
- Working alongside and managing the company’s project partners such as owner's engineering consultants, wind turbine suppliers, maritime engineering companies, ship and wind turbine installation manufacturers and more
- Taking the lead as the company’s technical expert with all things related to Structural Engineering
- Leading the communication with government agencies and related associations such as research institutes, think tanks etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin
- Minimum of 5 years’ offshore engineering experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587