|Location:||United States of America|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Title: Sr / Interconnection Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners are currently engaged with a leading renewable energy developer and IPP that is owned by a global fortune 500 company. Recently the parent company has invested $3 billion to expand in North America. They are growing rapidly and looking to add a Senior Interconnection Project Engineer to their team of IX engineers.
- Conduct powerflow studies (PSLF / PSS/E) to determine the viability of utility-scale solar & storage projects
- Submit Interconnection Applications and manage the positions in/through the queue
- Track interconnection tariff changes across the US and stay up-to-date on relevant news of upgrades
- 5-7 years of experience in interconnection planning for utility-scale solar projects
- Proficiency with (PSLF, PSS/E, TARA, and AutoCAD)
- Experience interfacing and communicating with ISOs, utilities, consulting firms and regulators
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired