Work with an exciting product, working within a start up environment building a global product within an MNC.
Build a trading product that helps a commercial team and enable them to do the best they can.
Work with a high performing engineering team that are passionate about building products in a fast-paced environment. Be able to work with a diverse and international team.
The role would be integrating a trading business building a critical end-to-end market facing platform that is able to apply technical solutions helping with financial transactions, analyze market risk and credit risk. You’ll be asked to build new things and design complex architecture for products used on a global scale.
- Work with product managers and analysts to help design technical requirements and implement strategies for a commodity trading platform
- Be able to improve the processes in place and help with measuring productivity and predicting delivery for the product with your team
- Own and deliver the functional documentation of the product, while helping to continuously improve and maintain it
- Manage relationships across various stakeholders and vendors (especially within the trading space) ensuring the product is able to run uninterrupted
- Be able to work with an IT team and collaborate when required to build and integrate enterprise solutions with various compliance requirements within the trading domain
- Prototype solutions whenever possible and improve them over time
- Holding at least 10 years of experience in architecture or business analytics, a significant amount of which is within the trading space
- Be technically strong in Python, R, Excel, MatLab and/or other technical computing languages
- Have an ability to work with both technical stakeholders (i.e. software engineers) and business stakeholders (traders) to help translate business needs and develop a product driven culture
- Be able to work across the application landscape and design things in a manner that helps connect everything together
- Have professional working experience with risk concepts such as VaR, non-linear product valuation, volatility surfaces, potential future exposure and Monte Carlo simulation to name a few
- Prior experience with both linear and non-linear functional instruments on the market including vanilla options, exotics, forwards, swaps etc.
- Excited about building a financial trading product that is able to tap into the market and help traders do the best they can
- Great if you have advanced knowledge on coding in python and ability to query large data sets on SQL
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517