We have a great opportunity for a senior Solution Architect to join a leading Singaporean retailer to lead a team of junior architects and business analysts for regional & international WMS implementation projects.
The ideal candidate will own, develop and continuously improve the applications that runs the core of our business related to all the Warehouse Management Solutions for key business functions within the business.
- Provide in-depth content expertise & knowledge on business Warehouse Management processes for
- global and local distribution centres,
- wholesale, retail & omnichannel operations
- To be involve and provide input to the Global Technology Strategy, ensuring input in decision-making process.
- Take a lead role in pro-active search for areas of process improvement and ensure connectivity to customers within the business
- Interact with internal teams such as Business, Service Delivery & Service Providers in decision-making processes regarding new solutions
- Responsible to lead the Warehouse Management in the technology area, managing the team of solution architect and business analysts
- To be Pro-active involvement in the Global Technology growth and improvement in processes and service delivery
- Around 10 years of experience in WMS implementation projects including international & global templates
- Previous exposure & knowledge in JDA for Warehouse Management
- Integration with other ERPs, preferably SAP, TXT Retail and Informatica PIM
- Experience with support tools, Project management and global SharePoint
- Experience working with nearshore/offshore teams
- PMP or ITIL Official Certifications for Project Management or Services Management
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The end client is able to provide sponsorship for international candidates, with a great relocation package.