We are working with a leading Global Consultancy who are looking to grow their SMART Cities and IoTs division to provide services across Singapore and the APAC region. Given the huge requirement for technology within the infrastructure space the company is building a strong internal capability and as such are looking for a Solution Architect.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience
- Required knowledge and skills: web development, application development, PHP, .NET, java, databases, mobile applications, quality assurance
- Experience in designing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies
- Experience in agile methodology framework, technologies and tools would be a plus
- Relevant industry certifications such as TOGAF, ITIL would be a plus
- Proficient in writing and presenting proposal