Our client is an industry leading renewable energy developer who are active within the Asia market. As part of their aggressive expansion in the South Korea market, they are looking to expand their team and hire a Project Development/Business Development to be based in Seoul.
- Identify and execute solar opportunities in the Korean market.
- Oversee and support due diligence projects and development opportunities within the team to deliver a successful portfolio.
- Manage and support the development process including risk identification, budget management, minimization of potential loss, etc.
- Identify permits and consents for projects.
- Tender and select equipment suppliers, O&M, and EPC contracts.
- Negotiation of term sheets and contracts, PPA, leases, EPC and O&M agreements.
- Previous experience managing the development of Renewable Energy projects in Korea.
- Proven negotiation skills for contracts.
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial environment; superior analytical and numerical skills.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Korean Energy industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management is preferable
- High commercial acumen and solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Korean and English.
한국 신.재생에너지 디벨로먼트 경험자
로컬 에너지 마켓
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Fletcher Kim 김축복 at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723