My client is an international renewable energy player looking for multiple solar project engineers to be based in Taiwan.
Project Size: utility-scale and large commercial
- Support the site manager to meet the project execution philosophy, strategies and plans.
- Liaise closely with project team members and technical/functional program support team members to ensure all aspects of project execution.
- Support the site manager on material management including inventory tracking, material receiving, and reporting.
- Identify and communicate to the site manager any (potentially sudden) changes in conditions that may impact costs, schedule, and contract or customer relationships.
- Assemble and coordinate resolution of punch list items in cooperation with the customer and ensuring timely completion of outstanding items.
- Provide support for construction.
- Assist in the resolution production issues including participation in construction planning process.
- Develop project job books and facilitate the turnover of contract documentation to the client.
- Use Primavera project scheduling software to plan action items.
- Report the daily, weekly and monthly progress of subcontractors and onsite teams.
- Review and track changes to engineering designs and interpret drawings, specifications and other technical documents as required for construction.
- Interface with project teams to ensure the effective development of technical, environmental, safety, and regulatory project deliverables.
- Liaise with project engineers in other areas of the program to ensure consistency across scope and activities.
- Help the site manager implement the Owners management of change (technical or otherwise).
- Act as primary contact for all requests for information from contractors.
- Act as primary contact for all interfaces and communications between onsite team and engineering, home office or third- parties.
- Support the site manager and onsite team to verify that contractors meet all contract requirements.
- Implement the program formal interface management process and resolve personnel issues according to the agreed-upon escalation procedure;
- Implement appropriate project controls so that real-time knowledge of project execution is available, understood and executed.
- Follow processes to ensure that the design meets the required/applicable codes, practices, standards, specifications, and quality.
- Field-based experience on a solar construction site, wind experience is a nice to have
- Utility-scale experience,
- Engineering degree
- Knowledge of how a solar project is priced
- Customer facing
- AutoCAD and PVSyst knowledge
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538