|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: Software Architect, eCommerce & Fintech
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
We are looking for multiple Software Architects to architect, design and develop high performance backend systems and services on products across eCommerce and Fintech products
This is an Individual Contributor role, you will be working in an open and collaborative environment with the C level Management leadership team
In this role you will,
- Build and own software design and architectural decisions, manage projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Using a Hands-on approach in architecting, writing, and reviewing, you will work closely with engineers, product managers, technical leaders, and engineering leaders
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance to improve the scalability, reliability, security, and performance of our platform
- Utilize tools, technology, and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products.
We are looking for,
- Minimum of 6 years software development experience in multi languages (Go, C++, C#, Python)
- Great communication skills, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Interest in solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- Must be a team player, take full ownership of your work, empathetic and open minded
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1546445
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired