|Posted:||19 days ago|
Senior Manager - Project Development (Solar/Wind/Storage), Miami
NextWave Partners USA is working with a global renewable energy player which is backed by a leading international private equity fund through its 5 billion$ investment platform.
This role for a Senior Manager - Project Development (Renewable Energy) is a critical growth hire for the U.S. and will be responsible for overseeing the development of utility-scale solar, wind, and storage projects in the U.S. The role reports to the Managing Director of the U.S. with dotted line reporting to the Managing Director of Project Development, based in Europe.
It's a pivotal time to join the company on the brink of exponential growth - a very lean team currently set to grow over the next couple of years. You will be part of the pioneering team with a runway to impact and make your mark.
The role will be based in Miami, FL.
- Senior Manager - Project Development (Renewables) will be responsible for delivering projects to RTB. The client's strategy is to acquire projects and platforms as well as get in development JVs with developers.
- Senior Manager - Project Development (Renewables) will be responsible for overseeing legal due diligence, negotiations, and execution of definitive documentation for M&A, co-investments, JV's, development opportunities, financing arrangements, and operations.
- Senior Manager - Project Development (Renewables) will be responsible for leading negotiations of transaction documentation such as SPAs, MIPAs, DSAs, etc; and overseeing negotiations of project agreements such as EPC, O&M, Asset Management, PPA, financing agreements, etc.
- Senior Manager - Project Development (Renewables) must have atleast 8 years of solid experience in renewable energy project development specifically on utility-scale solar, wind, and storage projects across the U.S. As part of project development, they must have a very good understanding of the permitting and interconnection process.
- Senior Manager - Project Development (Renewables) must have excellent knowledge of renewable energy plants construction, operation, and maintenance. They must have a strong experience and network with utilities, distributors developers, and generators.
- Senior Manager - Project Development (Renewables) must have a proven track record of developing renewable energy projects across several regions and ISOs, and must have independently developed a strong pipeline of projects across several renewable energy technologies.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).