|Posted:||2 months ago|
This is a remote role available in Japan and Singapore.
We are working with an emerging US-based IT consulting firm that offers IT solutions to various clients. In the latest project, they are working on, they are helping an online cryptocurrency client to build a reliable trading platform to meet the growing demand in the crypto market. As a result, they are looking for a site reliability engineer covering the Asia region, who will be working closely with teammates in the US to create the scalable and highly reliable trading platform. Crypto-currency trading happens 24/7, and our client needs to build a team that can respond whenever necessary. Therefore, you will play a critical role in ensuring the undisrupted performance of the platform, and eventually the success of the business.
Be in business for yourself, not by yourself. Having the ability to work remotely means you can have the autonomy and flexibility to make your own judgement calls when it comes to work, and still receive full support from the team sitting in the US and Japan. As you will be working with a multi-cultural team, you are expected to have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Advocate for DevOps and SRE culture and best practices in cross-functional teams.
- Build and maintain cloud infrastructure and support deployment of applications onto cloud platforms
- Build and support optimized network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot infrastructure and application performance issues, and find and improve performance bottlenecks
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- 5+ years of working experience in DevOps area
- Strong software development background in Python, Golang or C#
- Strong working background in cloud infrastructures (AWS or Azure)
- Experienced creating monitoring dashboards with tools such as Grafana or DataDog
- Ideally extensive experience in using cloud infrastructure as code (CloudFormation, Stacker, Terraform)
- Ideally has worked in an Agile environment with DevOps utilizing CI-CD tools (e.g. GitLab CI, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker)
- Good to have worked in fintech/banking/start-up environment previously
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Chelsea Phan at email@example.com - Direct Line:+65 6914 9946
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R2199999
Job has Expired