Join one of the world's leading innovators and manufacturers of creative video technology.
With offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore, and Australia, the engineering team is a tight-knit group that is constantly innovating and exploring new technologies in order to evolve the product.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join in Singapore to work in the System Architecture team.
This team designs and implements the infrastructure for the core media processing pipeline and data flow in Resolve.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Learn about the in-house application and understand its features
- Adapt to the existing code base and be able to own and work on new or existing components
- Identify bottlenecks in the system and improve performance
- Debug and fix issues with complex multi-threaded implementations
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ and STL
- Strong application development experience (preferably more than 5 years)
- Good understanding of memory management
- Understanding and experience of working in multi-threaded systems
- Excellent debugging skills, especially with multi-threaded systems
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
- Experience with Qt/Boost
- Experience of working with some code versioning tool like SVN and Git
- Experience of SQL database
- Code development experience across Mac, Windows and Linux platforms
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455