Join one of the world's leading innovators and manufacturers of creative video technology.
With offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia, the engineering team is a tight knit group that is constantly innovating and exploring new technologies in order to evolve the product.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join the application team in Singapore to work in the Algorithms team.
This team implements and maintains all the algorithms for video/audio processing in Resolve.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Learn about the DaVinci Resolve application and understand its features
- Adapt to the existing code base and be able to own and work on new or existing components
- Implement new algorithms in OpenCL and CUDA on modern GPUs
- Improve GPU performance for existing algorithms
- Debug and fix issues with GPU implementation of current algorithms
- Strong experience with GPU programming, ideally in both OpenCL and CUDA
- Deep understanding of GPU architecture from a performance standpoint
- Strong experience with profiler tools for OpenCL and CUDA on Intel, NVIDIA and AMD GPU platforms
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ and STL
- Experience with Boost
- Experience of working with some code versioning tool like SVN and Git
- Understanding and experience of working in multi-threaded systems
- Code development experience across Mac, Windows, and Linux platforms
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455