|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer specialized Backend development interested in working with an AI Engineering firm, with headquarters in Europe. You will be working in an open and collaborative environment with a diverse and international team based in APAC, EU.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you need to work in small empowered feature teams with teammates across Design, Product, Data Science, and Frontend Engineering to drive sophisticated features from start to finish
In this role,
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Actively participate in architecture discussions from the early exploration of ideas to deciding on a concrete path forward
- Build data integrations with third-party APIs that enable high-value customer experiences
- 6+ years of Experience developing and operating cloud-based distributed systems
- The breadth of experience with various data persistence layers and stateful /stateless application
- Comfortable with secure networking principles and AWS technologies for achieving them
- Ability to embrace some ambiguity and test ideas by building
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R21103538
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired