Contract Duration: 16 months
Join a leading AI Research Lab on their robotics development. Be able to apply advanced AI modelling algorithms and software optimization to ensure that robots act the way you want.
Learn complex concepts and work with leaders in the field within a Multi-national Corporation.
- Work on software programming and computer science projects within the robotics space. Specifically applying to use cases in AI and vehicle movement
- Apply machine learning concepts and AI models via applications like Python and tensorflow
- Work with a highly expert team to deliver products that are testable and working to the standard expected of the market
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related areas, though PhD’s are highly welcomed
- Holding at least 5 years of experience in software or robotics related programming
- Prior exposure to robotics or video compression / video streaming projects
- Strong python programming skills and use of machine learning libraries
- Ability to program on C++
- Having worked at enterprise companies, within Linux systems
- Exposure to optimization algorithms
- Work with networking and cloud infrastructure ideal
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517