|Posted:||12 days ago|
Title: Senior/Electrical Engineer, Grid Connection
About NextWave Partners
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners is working with a global IPP and Developer of Solar PV and Wind generation assets. They have over 15 years of experience in the sector, have successfully expanded in to 8 new international markets since their origination in 2005, and have a very healthy pipeline of over 9GW globally. They're now looking for an electrical specialist to work alongside the Grid Country Manager on the connection process of their portfolio in Italy.
- Carry out design reviews of substations and powerlines for the connection of utility scale solar PV and wind projects.
- Manage negotiations with TSO and DSO through project lifecycle, from authorisation through to construction and operation.
- Ensure project is on track to meet major milestones both technically and in terms of budget. Provide internal reports of project advancement.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with any of the following programmes is strongly desired - DigSILENT, ETAP, CYMCAP, PSCAD.
- Experience working on the connection of renewable energy project to the electrical grid.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)