My client is a global renewable energy developer with a strong presence in Asia looking to further expand their footprints in Vietnam. With various projects in the pipeline, they are in the look for a Senior Project Engineer to be part of their core team.
- Support project manager on design and construction of wind farms.
- Manage detailed layout design for the company’s pipeline of wind energy projects, evaluate project siting constraints, BoP considerations and wind resource data to maximize project value.
- Involved with the planning of project execution, project safety, coordination, and work scheduling, managing and coaching engineers etc to ensure projects are in line with compliance standards.
- Manage relationships with wind turbine OEMs, equipment vendors, engineering consultancies, contractors, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in local landowner meetings.
- Support development team in local permitting efforts and preparation on technical evaluation reports.
- Monitor projects progression and conduct monthly reporting back to the project manager and business development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Master’s would be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years of working experience with a proven track record of supporting design and construction of renewable energy projects within the region.
- Strong understanding in wind turbine technology a plus.
- Fluency in both Vietnamese and English required to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take lead of projects and work independently.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153