We are working for a leading international renewable developer in the search for senior power systems engineers, to carry out and lead all power systems requirements, which will enable them to continue growing their portfolio in Australia. Experience of working with stand-alone and/or grid connected Renewable energy projects will be preferred.
In this role, you will focus on Power Systems, Simulations & Modeling. As a passionate and innovative Power Systems Engineer or Manager with this client, you will experience variety, a flexible approach to working, and an opportunity to develop and travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Renewable energy and integration of Renewables with the power systems side of the process in some of the following key areas: Conceptual / Feasibility Study and Design, System Studies, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance, Protection, Modeling and Simulations.
- Working closely with and having an abundance of contacts with but not limited to: NSP's, TNSP’s, DNSP's, AEMO &/or AEMC
- Responsible for Systems Studies in Australia
- Liaise with the necessary teams and parties to ensure that modeling and simulation work is being carried out in an efficient manner
- In-depth knowledge of Renewable Development
- Engineering degree in a relevant field, ideally electrical Strong professional network
- Experience in the Australian Renewables Market
- Ideally Chartered Engineer status or equivalent
- Proficiency with modern simulation software and electrical circuit modeling tools (PSS/E, PSCAD & PowerFarctory)
- Deep knowledge of Australian grids, modeling, simulation and regulations will be highly regarded
- Technical leadership or management experience
The company is looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business. In exchange for this commitment, our client is offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside career
If you are interested in the role and your background matches or is very similar to the above, please enquire
with Zac Sherlock on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 9138 9861
EA Registration No.: R1981587