We are working for a leading international developer in the search for Senior Power Systems Specialists, Engineers Managers, to carry out /or lead all Power systems studies/simulations requirements, along with working closely with a large team of developers devising a strategy for the business moving forward, enabling growth across their entire portfolio.
Experience of working with stand-alone and/or grid connected Renewable energy projects will be preferred. In this role you will focus on Power systems studies, technical leadership as well as developing business. As a passionate and innovative Senior Power Systems Specialist, Engineer or Manager with this client you will experience variety, a flexible approach to working, and an opportunity to develop and travel.
- Renewable energy and integration of Renewables with the grid in some of the following key areas: Conceptual / Feasibility Study and Design, System Studies, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance, Protection and Substation Design
- Working closely with and having an abundance of contacts within the TNSP’s
- Responsible for Power Systems Studies &amp; working closely with and supporting Grid Connection in Australia
- Liaise with consultants to ensure that all modelling work is being carried out in an efficient manner
- Work with Project Development team to devise an efficient development strategy for new projects
- In depth knowledge of Renewable Development
- Engineering degree in a relevant field, ideally electrical Strong professional network
- 5+ years experience in the Australian Renewables Market whilst in a power systems role
- Ideally Chartered Engineer status or equivalent
- Proficiency with modern simulation software and electrical circuit modelling tools
- A wealth of experience in the following areas (but not limited to), PSSE, PSCAD, Python, DigSilent Power factory, S,D, R1, R2 stages/testing, GPS studies.
- Deep knowledge of Australian grids will be highly regarded
The company are looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business.
In exchange for this commitment, our client is offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside career progression opportunities.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Dan Rose at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1942
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272