NextWave Partners is working with a research and advisory group headquartered in Singapore looking to bridge the technical, strategic and commercial challenges that the gas/LNG and renewables sector faces with an emphasis on risks and uncertainties at every stage of the value chain.
Roles and responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling our solutions for the renewables and gas/LNG sectors across Southeast Asia and beyond. The primary duty is to drive sales, generate demand and maximize revenue growth for our research, analytics and advisory portfolio.
- Responsible for creating a strategic plan to identify the key and priority areas of opportunity by:
- Identify and prioritize new business prospects, set up value propositions for our products / solutions and accordingly devise appropriate sales techniques for individual prospects.
- Work towards executing an effective sales pitch with a constant monitoring and timely adaptation of strategies as and when required.
- Build non-refutable arguments for targeting competitors by working closely with subject matter experts at the company.
- Constantly analyze competitor strategies in the region for devising competitive pricing by coordinating with the product and commercial teams
- Lead the creation and execution of a series of goal-oriented programs to promote and sell our solutions to those identified opportunities.
- It is required that the candidate should demonstrate Industry knowledge, in-depth product knowledge, selling skills and the ability to leverage and create industry relationships in order to be successful.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in energy sector, preferably renewables.
- A master’s degree in management or a related field.
- Experience in promoting and qualifying opportunities for complex and niche solutions with demonstrated success.
- Experience of working in an organized and goal-orientated environment.
- Excellent in writing and speaking English.
- Client-focused, solution oriented with effective problem-solving skills aimed at building and maintaining relationships
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1947