Do you enjoy working on complex problems and high scalable projects?
Do you enjoy working with small collaborative teams?
Look no further! We are looking for a Senior Java Backend developer for a client with a great engineering culture. You will be working with product managers in a team of experienced developers to develop, scale and maintain both the high throughput, low latency applications and microservices and the data processing pipelines that power the core of our platform.
- Develop and maintain existing high-performance systems. Make sure they are fault-tolerant and scalable
- Work on complex problems trying to deliver maximum results with limited time and compute resources
- Deliver clear, readable, maintainable and testable solutions using Java
- Work in tandem with other engineering and product teams to deliver end to end solutions
- Quickly react to any production issues and come up with rapid fixes.
- 4+ years’ experience in Software Development ,2+ years’ experience developing large scale and/or high-performance distributed systems
- Strong practical experience in core Java and the Java ecosystem
- Familiarity with software development best practices: TDD, Git flow, code review
- The ideal candidate will additionally demonstrate knowledge and capability across one or more additional areas:
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, Docker, SQL and/or at least one additional programming language
- Experience with AWS (eg EC2, ECS, Elastic cache, S3, Kinesis)
- Experience with Data pipelines (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with high performance, low latency, real-time systems
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455