An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly qualified IT specialist, to join a global logistics company, who is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the company's Singapore office. In regards to seniority, this position will report into the Director of Logistics and for that reason we are
looking for someone that has significant experience within a leadership role and clear evidence in delivering large scale Warehouse Management System (WMS) projects.
The role will focus extensively on delivering WMS and applications for external clients.
- Lead and manage the IT Logistics division, across a variety of projects.
- Implement complex WMS projects on a regional basis.
- Research, create and deliver a number of high level solutions, that can add value to current logistics clients.
- Ensure growth across the customer account sector by participating in, RFQ/RFI and regular client interactions.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or Engineering field or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years leadership experience in delivering large scale IT projects.
- Experience or knowledge of working within a logistics or warehousing environment would nbe highly advantageous.
- Knowledge or experience of delivering high level IT Solutions.
This is a newly created position and for that reason we are in a position to hire the right candidate immediately.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989