Do you enjoy dabbling across backend, frontend and devops ?
Do you value creative problem solving and open communication ?
Look no further! Come work on a software product using state of the art solutions in a growing start-up. In this role you will be building innovative products that bring experience to the platform. We are looking for candidates who share a passion for tackling complexity and building platforms that can scale.
- Be a member of agile engineering team and develop data-driven, fault-tolerant, scalable web services and systems to empower our operations.
- Design, develop, and maintain backend models / APIs to support front-end interface
- Develop front-end web interfaces to consume the backend APIs
- Drive improvements in CI/CD pipelines and implementing best practices to make software development process enjoyable and efficient.
- Validate code that enables customer and business goals- Evaluate and optimise code to maximise performance
- Be accountable for & maintain a sense of pride for the product- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with software engineering or related field in previous roles
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Experience in working with version control systems such as Git and issue tracking tools such as Jira, Trello or GitLab.
- Experience with AWS services and serverless architecture is a plus
- Understanding of SQL and databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle or similar)
- Familiar with Linux servers, CI/CD tools (Docker, Gitlab, Jenkins) and Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455