An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Global Brand within a small team that are developing clean technologies to be rolled out to clients Globally. You will report in to the Director of the business unit based in Singapore, and work with internal stakeholders in different geographical regions and then design & project manage the battery/energy storage solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical lead on the design & delivery of energy storage solutions which are aligned to renewable energy & grid solutions.
- Continue to develop & maintain strong technical understanding of solutions which can benefit the business
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and the ‘goto’ person internally for anything related to batteries & energy storage solutions.
- Technical Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering etc)
- Experience in the design & development of battery cells, modules & commercial scale storage solutions
- Ability to work on own initiative & use state of the art techniques to develop technologies
- Understanding of battery management systems
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Laura Wilson on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
Mobile: +65 8869 2058
EA registration no. R1767589