Are you ready to work on a greenfield project? Help set a DevOps culture and processes for a new business line backed by a leading MNC? We are working with a digital Cyber venture which is building a platform to help SMEs on understanding their cyber threats within the industry.
There will be a wide range of exposure and R&D as you develop the new infrastructure, development and operations practices.
- Play a critical role in providing technical expertise across strategies, project execution and infrastructure support.
- Manage and maintain production environments by implementing manual/automated processes for deployment and backup
- Be able to assist in the CICD set up and delivering the best testing and deployment strategies for building infrastructure code
- Manage API service uptime and mechanisms for alerts
- Enforce a culture of change management across the teams and environments
- Design and implement a logging, monitoring and alerting system for further improvement on performance of application and infrastructure.
- Be able to conduct root-cause analysis when trouble shooting or investigating issues with interruption. Also implement preventative measures to ensure these happen as little as possible.
- Work with variety of stakeholders including a Development team on efficiency in development process and management for reporting on systems and achievements
- Holding a degree within Computer Science field
- Minimally 5 years of work experience managing infrastructure across production environments specifically using micro service architecture within AWS
- Experienced with automated monitoring tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with defense technology in Cloud environment (e.g. WAF, IDS / IPS)
- Have custom scripting processes for automation
- Be experienced in programming languages such as Go, Java or Python
- Experience with CICD processes
- Have worked with Kubernetes orchestration system and building containers
- Good to have experience with Databases systems e.g. SQL
- A security background or DevSecOps experience is highly preferred
- Have worked with ITIL best practices ideally
- Ability to wear multiple hats and strong want to learn new technology
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team and have strong communication skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517