- Health Tech
- Data Science & Risk Predictive Analytics Solutions
- Driving societal and business impact
A Health Tech company with a risk prediction platform that helps to optimise clinical outcomes and operational efficiency is looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
You will be helping to solve problems that will benefit healthcare professionals and patients, by improving healthcare system and predict risk effectively. The data science team is the pillar of the risk prediction platform as you will apply data science and machine learning techniques to deliver solutions.
- Apply advanced techniques in data science and machine learning to the healthcare domain to identify solutions
- Work with large volume of data sets, integrate data sources and structure into the solutions
- Perform exploratory data analysis to gauge the need for appropriate analytical methods
- Develop analytical approaches to meet business requirements; this involves translating requests into use cases, test cases, preparation of training data sets and iterative analysis and algorithm development
- Collaborate with various stakeholders such as Doctors, Nurses, Product Managers and Clients on the formulation and application of new modelling solutions for a variety of healthcare related problems.
- Take initiative to find solutions to problems that are impediments to health systems
- Engage in deep research and identify new predictive modeling techniques as appropriate for a specific solution.
- Present research results as well as recommendations internally as well as to customers.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning concepts and techniques.
- At least 3 years of industry experience building machine learning models.
- Proficiency in working with multiple data science tools & languages (Python, R, Pandas, Spark etc.).
- Proficiency in one or more query languages (SQL, Hive, Pig etc.).
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong applied statistics skills.
- Strong cross discipline communication skills and teamwork.
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239