We are working with a great Energy Tech company – helping to redefine digitalization and work on nation wide initiatives that help make our buildings, companies and cities smarter.
The business is in a stage of immense growth, having beaten its competitors in winning a large and exciting project. We now need those talented individuals to come on board and make this project a reality.
Join a specialist team that looks at harnessing ways to better optimize energy storage systems and power grids through data and network driven technology. Work with some of the leading pioneers in the Renewable Energy world within a team of highly talented individuals.
- Scale up robust data pipelines linked to IOT field data to make sure multiple data sources are seamlessly integrated into the applications. Data sources include consumer owned websites/applications, third-party vendors and partners as well as transactional/historical data sets
- Assemble large, complex data sets with both functional and non-functional business requirements
- Provide analytical solutions to meet any business values, reduce time to deliver, and optimize cost for a multitude of use cases
- Build optimization extraction, transformation and loading modules using EnOS EDP technologies
- Give actionable insights to business teams who will meet with customers of this IOT platform, by working with marketers and analysts to understand challenges and business questions related to the data
- Build analytical tools that help provide these insights for different metrics including customer acquisition, marketing performance and operational efficiency.
- Run a culture that is data driven with the software development processes maintained and comply with industry best practices and standards while working for this firm
- Holding 5+ years of experience in data engineering, delivering solutions to large organizations
- Experience with customer data and streaming data; especially advantageous to have built from the ground up in any industries including: Telco, Manufacturing, Power Grids, eCommerce, digital media and other related IOT industry datasets.
- Proficient use of Kubernetes and microservices
- Rich experience using Elasticsearch required In depth experience in one or more Big Data technologies (Kafka, Hive, HBase, Hadoop etc).
- Strongly preferred to have Cloud experience
- Advanced programming in an object-oriented functioning script: e.g. Python, Java, C++, C# etc.
- Experience with streaming processes e.g. Spark-Streaming
- Good to have worked with MTQQ
- Basic experience with data science and analytics is a bonus
- Ability to work as a team player, communicate well and work with a global team.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517