|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Senior Data Engineer
About the Role
- Established consumer goods startup
- Involved in development and design of data infrastructure for the organization
- Part of the pioneer data team
- Design, build, and maintain the data lake and pipelines that would work at scale.
- Design and develop the Cloud Data Warehouse for the organization
- Collaborate with Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues. Support any data infrastructure needs.
- Define, understand, and test opportunities and levers to improve the product, and drive roadmaps through your insights and recommendations
- Continues improvement through iterative model enhancement
- Stay abreast of industry trends and enable successful data solutions by leveraging best practice
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Data Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- Minimum four (4) year's working experience within the Data Engineering space
- Hands on working experience with technological languages and tools: Python, SQL, Spark, Airflow, and Cloud technologies (AWS / GCP)
- Proven ability to be an effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)