|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
Senior Data Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with one of the leading mobility technology start-ups in Asia Pacific that provides ride-sharing devices and allows safe and convenient travel to people. The Company is currently looking for data engineers to join their team, to help to expand on the current data infrastructures and enable meaningful business decision.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build data pipelines and data lake to extract and store key performance metrics data for product, operations, and finance teams
- Optimize and enhance current data infrastructures using Hadoop, Spark, Big Query or RedShift
- Work closely with analytic team to develop and optimize infrastructures that enable extraction of meaningful data for analytic purposes
- Maintain and optimize the performance of our data analytics infrastructure to ensure accurate, reliable and timely delivery of key insights for decision making
- Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, or other relevant degrees
- Have at least 3+ years of working experience in data engineer or technical data role
- Excellent working knowledge in Python
- Excellent working experience in cloud platforms (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Good to have working knowledge in Java, Scala, Hadoop or Spark
- Good to have experience with streaming analytics and machine learning model productionization
- Ideally being able to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Good to have a keen interest in shared mobility operations and a growth mindset
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)