Join a growing AI and Machine Learning team and work on cutting edge technology including Microsoft cloud stacks, open-source coding languages and Big Data tools. Come work on a Data Product, focusing on regulations and compliance that will analyze networks with graph theory and natural language processing. Be able to take charge of the data pipelines and develop a product that can help clients (e.g. Governmental agencies) tap into the best of the product.
Role and Responsibility
- Engineer Data pipelines using cutting edge tools on Big Data and Cloud stack
- In charge of ETL process using a multitude of tools and developing a good infrastructure for the product
- Understand what data points are relevant and required for use within the product
- Be a technical leader, able to work independently and on a team
- Work with a strong team of Machine Learning engineers, Research Developers and Software Developers to understand client requirements and deliver to them with product changes
- Have a strong drive to develop oneself and take on bigger projects, with the ultimate aim of being a leader in the organisation
Skills and Requirement
- Holding a Masters or PhD in Analytics, Computer Science or related fields
- Have at least 4 years of working experience in technical roles, specially data engineering.
- Deep understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL etc.
- Proficient in Python, R, SQL
- Have built data pipelines end-to-end
- Exposure to Cloud technologies on AWS or Azure
- Prior work with DevOps (Kubernetes, github) is a great to have
- Ability to understand Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning concepts are a bonus
- Singaporean candidates need only apply due to sensitive nature of data
Interested candidates feel free to also email your CV directly to email@example.com. We will get back to shortlisted candidates. Unfortunately, our robots are still being developed so excuse us for working at a human speed!