|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Chicago, United States
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Technology & Climate-tech, Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role and company
Joining one of the fastest growing AL/ML start-ups across the world, we are looking for data engineers who enjoy working with large data sets and solving business challenges
The candidate will do hands on design, prototyping and build of data pipelines for customer capabilities, working with products owners, architects, data scientists and business partners.
Working with Fortune 500 organizations to build core capabilities, in this role you will be providing services across data engineering, data science and management consulting. You will have a direct impact on providing customers cutting edge solutions
In this role you will:
- Build & maintain data pipelines to support large scale data management in alignment with data strategy and data processing standards
- Experience in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows
- Experience in Database programming using multiple flavor of SQL
- Deploy scalable data pipelines for analytical needs
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning with
- Minimum 4 years of experience in building data processing applications using Hadoop, Spark, Hive and NoSQL DB
- Exposure to latest cloud ETL tools
- Expertise in data structures, distributed computing, manipulating and analysing complex high-volume data from variety of internal and external sources
- Experience in building structured and unstructured data pipelines
- Proficient in programming language such as Python/Scala
- Solid hands-on working knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of any reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or PowerBI
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired