We are working with a great Energy Tech company – helping to redefine digitalization and work on nation wide initiatives that help make our buildings, companies and cities smarter.
The business is in a stage of immense growth, having beaten its competitors in winning a large and exciting project. We now need those talented individuals to come on board and make this project a reality.
Join a specialist team that looks at harnessing ways to better optimize energy storage systems through data and network driven technology. Work with some of the leading pioneers in the Renewable Energy world within a team of highly talented individuals.
- Work with stakeholders from Executive teams, Product, Data and Design to assist with data-related technical issues and support any infrastructure needs.
- Build data platforms in java technology with micro-service techniques.
- Provide actionable insights on customer acquisition, operation optimization and other key performance metrics.
- Be able to create and maintain data pipeline architecture in Big Data technology for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data.
- Assemble large, complex data sets for both functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Minimally holding a Masters degree in Computer Science or related fields with good foundation in data structures and algorithm development.
- Expert foundation in Java
- Good understanding basic frameworks and familiar with JVM prinicipals
- Know java web development technologies such as Spring, JMS, REST WebServices etc.
- Advanced querying on SQL and experience with relational databases
- Have built and optimized Big Data pipelines, architecture and data sets
- Experience with Big Data tools, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
- Prior use in relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySQL, Postgres and HBase
- Have used data pipelining and workflow management tools Airflow and Azkaban etc.
- Know how to run root cause analysis for different data sets to answer specific business questions and identify places for improvement
- Have excellent verbal communication in both English and Mandarin to work with a regional team.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517